Monday, 12 July 2010

All About "All About Eve"

I  predict this will be one of many posts about my favourire actress Bette Davis. All about eve is one of my favourite films, the amazing script and performances make it more like a show than a film. Joseph L. Mankiewicz's script is just the best of the best of movies about show bisuness.

I am the proud owner of not only the dvd of "All About Eve" but the book "All About 'All About Eve'", which was written by Sam Staggs. i am going to take it on holiday with me and I am sure that it will be a scource of constant info for future posts.

I could go on about this film for hours but to keep my ramblings to a minimum i'll save that for another post.

~Bette
xxx

2 comments:

Libby said...

All About Eve was the first Bette Davis film I saw... 'twas brilliant! Just remember punctuation :)
~Libby

Whitney said...

This would be a great read, especially if you're a Bette Davis fan. I've been on the look out for The Wisdom of Eve by Mary Orr, the short story All About Eve was based on. Unfortunately, I'm having difficulty find it.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It makes me happy to see people are interested in my posts!

~Bette