Monday, 12 July 2010

Hello Everyone!!!

As you know this is my first post, and i thought it would be a good idea to post some things about me.
I like to watch films, and this blog is going to be devoted to film comments, reviews and trivia facts.

I am going to have a special day each week called "movie mondays" where i write a full review of a film (preferably old as they are by far the most interesting!), but that is not to say that i won't blog on other days too.

But anyway i just wanted to tell y'all about the blog!

~Bette
P.S. please follow me!

1 comments:

Libby said...

Sounds like a great blog! I like old movies and Bette Davis too--Now Voyager is brilliant.
~Libby

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It makes me happy to see people are interested in my posts!

~Bette