Sunday, 29 August 2010

Happy Would-have-been Birthday, Ingrid!

Today would have been Ingrid Bergman's birthday! So I thought I would post one of her quotes here:

"You must train your intuition - you must trust the small voice inside you which tells you exactly what to say, what to decide.”


That quote just sounds just so... Ingridy!!!!

I always forget the birthdays of famous actors, actresses, directors and whatnot, so here is a list to remind me and you of some of them.

  1. Bette Davis (5th of April)
  2. James Stewart (20th May)
  3. Audrey Hepburn (4th May)
  4. Cary Grant (18th January)
  5. Marilyn Monroe (1st June)
  6. Gregory Peck (5th April)
  7. Barbra Streisand (24th April)
  8. Laurence Olivier (22nd May)
  9. Judy Garland (10th June)
  10. Jack Lemmon (8th February)
Here is yet another gorgeous picture of Ingrid Bergman.

~Bette

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It makes me happy to see people are interested in my posts!

~Bette