Tuesday, 31 August 2010

Schoolbags And Notebooks And Maths, OH MY!!!!

Well, I can't believe it, but my six week holiday is finally coming to a close. I hope all of you readers have enjoyed all of the reviews and stuff that I have been posting over the summer, but as I start school on thursday, things are going to be quite different. for a start I won't be able to:

  1. Lounge around on my bed until 11am reading Bette Davis: A Biography In Pictures, or All About "All About Eve", or even My Judy Garland Life by Susie Boyt.
  2. Watch 3 hour epics whenever I please, or suddenly decide that I want to run an Alfred Hitchcock marathon starting at 3 and ending at 11:30 (not that I have done that...).
  3. Blog every day to you wonderful people. But don't worry, I still have ummmm... one day to go!
But on the upside I will be increasing my knowledge, and when I do watch a classic movie, I will appreciate it more. Lets just hope I don't end up looking like him though.
You never know what stress can do to a guy. I hope I'll look like this.
Doris Day in Teacher's Pet
But the chances of that are less than a lorry (for all you Americans, that is a truck in england) landing on my head.

~Bette

P.S.
Only for people who have seen Funny Girl.

You Know when Nick Arnstien leaves Fanny Brice in Funny Girl, I thought it was because he felt he brought shame to her name with all the criminal stuff he got mixed up with, but I watched with my mum yesterday, and she said it was because he felt she was bad luck to him! She really has put a negative shroud over my optimism.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It makes me happy to see people are interested in my posts!

~Bette