Tuesday, 26 October 2010

Ha, Ha, Ha... What To Do With Mother!

Title quote ~  The Lion In Winter (1968)I love The Lion In Winter and Katharine Hepburn, and today I just felt like posting some quotes and photos as sailing for 4 hours in force 4-5 (windy) wind has knocked all of the creative flair out of me. I don't even have the strength to recite the "woman's career" monolouge from All About Eve (just joking, but maybe in 35 years!). 

Thats how cold I am. Its just one of those days where I have decided that everything should be in large font.
"I know. You know I know. I know you know I know. We know Henry knows, and Henry knows we know it. We’re a knowledgeable family."~ Katherine Hepburn, The Lion In Winter
Dahling, I told you NOT TO DISTURB ME!!!
Wow, she looks even grumpier than Bette!
Bette Davis with a bow and arrow just being awesome. As usual.
Bette Davis, Frank Capra and William Wyler on the set of what looks like The Letter. They look so H-A-P-P-Y :-D
I have a serious case of Katherine Hepburn hair envy!!!! Grrrr.


~Bette

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It makes me happy to see people are interested in my posts!

~Bette