Friday, 8 October 2010

Time For Another Photo Post, Dahling

Hello all you people. I am here. Again. At my computer. Blogging. So before I dazzle you with a few photos, here was my day:

  1. Get up
  2. Go to school
  3. Learn for 5 hours
  4. Do an hour of PE
  5. Come home and blog!
Here is how I look after that. Like a grumpy Margo Channing.

 Please enlarge these! Blogger is evil and it shrinks my fantabiedoobie photos!
Quickie Thelma Ritter Photo:
"I'm-I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings, its just my way of talkin'."
I should use this apology more often, it seems to work for Birdie.
Claude Rains:

Compare.
This:

That is how facebook orientated we are nowadays.

Claude Rains looking every bit the English Victorian father.
Gorgeous Bette Davis:
Bette about to go fishing which apparently she did quite often.
Bette looking adoringly at Gary Merril, her 4th husband.
Hmm whats going on over there?
Oh Bette, you are my hero.
How could anyone think this photo is not the epitome of 1930s glamour?
Have a great weekend!

~Bette

1 comments:

Camille said...

Bette was very beautiful in the 30s.
Haha, yes, people always think in facebook ways todays. "Have you seen on facebook?" "He said thaht on facebook" etc... lol

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It makes me happy to see people are interested in my posts!

~Bette