Wednesday, 23 March 2011

Goodbye Elizabeth Taylor

Dame Elizabeth Taylor, 1932-2011
I was so upset to hear that one of my all time favourite actresses passed away this morning. She was an amazing actress and an amazingly generous person, too. Even after her movie career dried up, she started a charity in aid of HIV. It was so sad to think that only a short while ago I wrote a "Happy 79th Birthday" post about her. If you want to read some more about her you can read my other posts about  her here, here and here.
Elizabeth Taylor in a car with Walter Pidgeon, Greer Garson and someone else who I don't recognise.
For ages she was known as the most beautiful woman in Hollywood

~Bette

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It makes me happy to see people are interested in my posts!

~Bette