Monday, 11 April 2011

Somewhere, Beyond the Sea...

Hey guys! I wanted to inform readers and all that jazz, that I am going to be staying with a friend's family on a Greek island from tomorrow until next Monday, so I probably won't be able to publish comments, read blogs or post. I am entering the realm of My Family And Other Animals, (not really, but I love this movie :-D) but I may be able to get to an internet cafe with mi padre. I am really looking forward to it, I found an amazing pair of vintage Audrey Hepburn style glasses at a vintage fair and they will definitely be getting lots of wear! I have my iPod full of classic films to get me through the flights, Rebel Without a Cause (1955), Bringing Up Baby (1938), one I've already seen and shall be reviewing for the upcoming "Films of 1939" blogathon in May, Wuthering Heights (1939) amongst others I've had for a while. I leave you with some Roman Holiday (1953) graphics I made. As I said in the last post I did with my graphics in, feel free to use them, but i would be more than grateful for a credit. Sorry about the watermark, I don't have a proper GIF program :-)

dHextF on Make A Gif, Animated Gifs
MHYlJb on Make A Gif, Animated Gifs
More than enough to make me watch any movie
Of3Mcv on Make A Gif, Animated Gifs
Sme2KD on Make A Gif, Animated Gifs
They about say it all.

{Just to say, there may be some references to the British school system in this paragraph. I would try and explain it, but it is too dang complicated! But end of term is like end of semester.}
You may have wondered why my posts have been so few and far apart recently. I have several answers.  I have been revelling in the newfound sunshine in my area (which is unfortunately bringing unwelcome small, flying creatures into my house) and over the term I have been doing homework and studying for tests. Life is so busy that I hardly have time to watch movies to blog about! But now the end of term and the test season is passed I should have more time to blog!

Have a great week, expect uncontrollable Easter Parade (1948) spamming when I get back.

~Bette

3 comments:

Meredith said...

have a great time! that sounds lovely. and school (and sunshine!) comes first no worries. ;)

Audrey said...

A Greek island? That sounds awesome! Have fun!! :)

Jaime Leigh said...

I love Roman Holiday!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It makes me happy to see people are interested in my posts!

~Bette