Tuesday, 14 February 2012

Be My Valentine...


I made this little GIF with my OTP Kate Hepburn and Spencer Tract because as you probably all know, today's the 14th of February... Valentines Day! I think these two are great. You have to read Kate's autobiography or watch "Katharine Hepburn, Me: A Self Portrait" to fully understand how romantic and wonderful their love story was. Happy Valentines! If you want to use this as an e-card or blog graphic or something then that's great! Just link back please, stealing ain't dandy like sugar candy. I'm probably a little late with this for Valentines Day... oh well!!!




If you're planning on watching a movie tonight, I'd recommend either Notorious (Cary Grant and Ingrid Bergman) or Random Harvest (Greer Garson and Ronald Colman)... They're the two most romantic films ever - in my opinion. Me? I actually just curled up on the sofa with Pillow Talk - I love me some Doris Day.

~Bette

3 comments:

Maria Sofia said...

Oh love Hepburn and Tracy too, I can't wait to read her autobiography. And I'll be watching Notorious, Cary Grant is irresistible!

StanwyckFan said...

Aww! Love that Hepburn/Tracy GIF. :D Happy Valentines Day.

Luna said...

UIABHG AHGA HGTA ! All I can think of is how much i love your GIF :3 Teach me, wise one, teach me!
http://www.happygrunge.blogspot.com/
Luna :D

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It makes me happy to see people are interested in my posts!

~Bette