Saturday, 21 July 2012

I'm Off Guys!


I'm going back to my tiny remote Greek island again for three weeks today so I'll be gone from both here and Tumblr... I'll try and update Tumblr when I get to internet cafes and I have a load of posts (about one or two a week) of interesting photos and video clips I've found around the web set to post. I'll miss ya. I'll have to tell you what films and books I've read when I get back! I'm taking To Kill A Mockingbird (to finish), The Big Sleep by Raymond Chandler, Tender Is The Night by F Scott Fitzgerald and Catcher In The Rye by JD Salinger with me to read. And yes I'm an American literature obsessive.

So I hope you all have fun on holiday, too if you're going and just have fun anyway if you aren't. I'll be back in three weeks!

Bette

2 comments:

silverscreenings said...

Have a wonderful holiday - and happy reading!

Natalie said...

Have a good time, Bette!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It makes me happy to see people are interested in my posts!

~Bette